PORTFOLIO

Monday, April 1, 2013

Whew

It's been awhile since I last posted.  Wedding in NY and then GDC in SF, finally have some time to update my blog!

I'll be adding more to this post as I complete stuff:

Progress on a new commission, not done with it yet, but it's coming along:

This particular one is a new style for me.. trying to be Kekai for a day. 

















Yay done!



Project works, draft sheets:



Some fishy sketches:


Some studies:


More to come, thanks for visiting!



1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your attempt at the Kekai style! It is actually really close to his. If I had anything to say I would probably work on your environment for that particular drawing. Your environments are usually a lot more dynamic, but for this drawing it seems a little stale. Nothing to really keep you interested aside from the character. Still keep up the amazing work! You are a great artist and have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete